1. For Windows or Linux - Press Ctrl+D
2. For MacOS - Press Cmd+D
3. For iPhone (Safari) - Touch and hold, then tap Add Bookmark
4. For Google Chrome - Press 3 dots on top right, then press the star sign
Enter your set of numbers in the input field. Numbers must be separated by commas.
Press Enter on the keyboard or on the arrow to the right of the input field.
In the pop-up window, select “Identify the Sequence”. You can also use the search.
The sequence is such a set of elements of a number that:
- For each natural number, you can specify an element of that set.
- This number is the item number and indicates the position of the item in the sequence.
- For any element (member) of the sequence, you can specify the sequence that follows it.
Thus, the sequence is the result of a consistent selection of items of a given set. If any final set of elements is called a sample of the final volume, the sequence turns out to be a sample of infinite volume.